Saturday 15 May 2010

Forties weekend

The fabulous Haworth Forties Weekend



Fire!


The Haworth Home Guard!

Care for a fairy cake Gerald?
Mr Churchill's Rolls Royce


Picturing me picturing you...picturing


When spuds were twopence a bucketful


Why am I the only one going up the hill?


Why was I born so beautiful?


We'll meet again...if I don't fall off this balcony.


A good old Morris 8


Come on, smile Daphne.


It's bloody hard work selling raffle tickets!


I'd avoid the clampers' car park.


It's behind you!


Keep calm and carry on.



'Allo 'Allo


I know they said a fly past but this is ridiculous!

Probably the best attended Forties Weekend ever in Haworth. No doubt we'll meet again!

2 comments:

  1. Great to see a good Bronte web site, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe that one shop actually closed because of the event. Is he for real?

    ReplyDelete